- The earbuds will automatically turn on and connect your smartphone when removed from the case; automatically turn off and charge when put back in the case. The first time you get the Soar, the earbuds are separate from the charging case, you need to put them back in the case charging for a while, then remove for turning on and connection.
- Featuring Bluetooth 5.0 and lossless HD rendering technology that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal crisp treble. Otium Soar true wireless earbuds can block out a lot of surrounding noises, and do avoid wind noise created during running, biking, jogging, etc.
- Otium Soar True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, super light-weight (only 5 gram for each earpiece), Hassle-free listening with no strings attached, stable and seamless connectivity. The headphones also can be used to answer/reject calling, skip/play/pause songs, and activate voice assistant, such as Siri.
- Otium Soar wireless earbuds can last for over 2.5 hours to 3 hours of music playtime on a single charge. While on the go charging case the super musical earbuds power can last up to 10 hours. You can go for a day without power shortage thus sufficient music joy all through your day activities.
Put the earbuds back in the case charging for a while
1. Take out the Soar from the charging case, then they will automatically turn on and available for a connection
2. Connect the "Otium Soar" to your phone via Bluetooth menu
3. After the first connection completed, the earbuds will automatically turn on and connect your smartphone when removed from the case, automatically turn off and charge when put back in the case.